The AeroPress Coffee Maker is ideal for any coffee lover looking for a rich and smooth cup of coffee without acidity or bitterness. Brews one delicious cup of coffee in about 4 minutes, and clean up takes only a few seconds. It’s a great addition to any kitchen but since it is durable, lightweight, and compact, the AeroPress Coffee Maker also makes the perfect companion when traveling, camping, or just going to work.
Includes: 350 filters, chamber, plunger, filter cap, filter holder, funnel, stirrer and scoop.
- 1 x AeroPress
- 1 x Filter Holder
- 350 x Starter Paper Micro-filters
- 1 x Coffee Scoop
- 1 x Stirrer
- 1 x Funnel
- 1 x Brewing Instructions
How To Use:
- Aeropress Coffee Maker
- Hot Water (93’C preferably)
- Timer / Stopwatch
- Grind Coffee to a fine setting similar to fine salt
- Attach the 2 tubular parts together fully extended
- Place Upside down
- Add coffee
- Shake to evenly distribute the coffee
- Pour over water (below boiling temp / 93’C) 1/4 full
- Hit Start on Timer
- At 30 seconds add rest of water to the top
- Give 3/4 stirs
- Place filter into Filter holder and wet with cold water (gets rid of paper taste)
- Twist onto Aeropress Coffee Maker
- At 4 min mark turn right way up on top of your cup and apply weight down to extract your coffee
- At the end you should here a hissing sound – Enjoy!
Don’t have a grinder at home?
Why not try the Bodum Electric grinder a quick and affordable way to have freshly ground coffee at home. It only takes about 20 seconds to grind coffee for the Aeropress.
Otherwise you can pre-order our coffee specifically ground for the Aeropress Coffee Maker, we also have them in store too. 🙂
If you have any questions send us a message on Instagram, through the contact us page or drop in and talk to us in person.